- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph showing interior of a room with works, possibly by Victor Pasmore and includes William Turnull’s work ‘Mobile Stabile’
- [June 1951]
- Black and white negative
- 55 × 55 mm
- This includes 'Mobile Stabile'.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stephen and Jo Henderson and the Henderson families, June 2010.
- TGA 201011/3/1/36/6
- Further papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 201011 (1,927)
- Photographs and negatives TGA 201011/3 (1,927)
- Contact sheets and negatives TGA 201011/3/1 (1,927)
- Contact sheet and negative roll number 36 TGA 201011/3/1/36 (12)
You might like