- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph of Eduardo Paolozzi surrounded by artwork, possibly at exhibition at Hanover Square
- Black and white negative
- 55 x 55 mm
- Negatives annotated 'PAOLOZZI (including Hanover Square show)'.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stephen and Jo Henderson and the Henderson families, June 2010.
- TGA 201011/3/1/4/3
- Further papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 201011 (1,927)
- Photographs and negatives TGA 201011/3 (1,927)
- Contact sheets and negatives TGA 201011/3/1 (1,927)
- Contact sheet and negative roll number 4 TGA 201011/3/1/4 (10)
You might like
- London - non-specific(3,641)