- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph showing musicians inside a shop selling men’s clothes including Ronnie Scott and Ken Wray
- Black and white negative
- 55 × 55 mm
- Probably taken in London.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stephen and Jo Henderson and the Henderson families, June 2010.
- TGA 201011/3/1/9/5
- Further papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 201011 (1,927)
- Photographs and negatives TGA 201011/3 (1,927)
- Contact sheets and negatives TGA 201011/3/1 (1,927)
- Contact sheet and negative roll number 9 TGA 201011/3/1/9 (10)
You might like