- Created by
- Stuart Brisley born 1933
- Document mounted on board, entitled, ‘Institution for Man: The Dismissal of Peterlee Development Corporation’, by Robert Morgen and Derek Robinson
- Printed paper, mounted on board
- 298 x 455 mm (printed paper), 403 x 507 mm (mount)
- Robert Morgen and Derek Robinson were formerly Head of Research and Senior Social Research Officer, Peterlee Development Corporation. 'Institution for Man: The Dismissal of Peterlee Development Corporation' was reprinted from the planning journal, 'FORMA', Vol 4., No 1., March 1976. Published by Joynson-Bruvvers Ltd., Oxford.
- Document - miscellaneous
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/18
- Personal papers of Stuart Brisley TGA 201114 (137)
You might like
Stuart Brisley Map of the North East coast of England with an arrow pointing to Peterlee, and a copy of the document, ‘Farewell Squalor: Design for a new town and proposals for the re-development of the Easington Rural District’, prepared by C.W. Clarke, Engineer and Surveyor to the Council
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,767)