- ‘168. View from Yoden Way Peterlee 1976’
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 240 x 305 mm (photograph), 405 x 509 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph of a girl standing next to the entrance to an alleyway, viewed from Yoden Way, Peterlee. Photograph is mounted on board.
Photograph taken by Stuart Brisley.
Board is stamped on the front: 'PETERLEE'.
Board annotated on the back in pencil: '168. View from Yoden Way Peterlee 1976'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/24