- ‘390. Miners East Durham area circa 1900’
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 284 × 358 mm (photograph), 407 × 505 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph of miners in the East Durham area. Photograph is mounted on board.
Board stamped on the front: 'ARTIST PROJECT PETELEE'.
Board annotated on the back in pencil: '463. Miners CIRCA 1900 EAST DURHAM AREA'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/33