- ‘411. Coal being carried in for the last before the auto-bagging Peterlee late 1950’
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 223 × 238 mm (photograph), 407 × 505 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph of coal being carried in for the last time before the introduction of 'auto-bagging' at Peterlee.
Board is stamped on the front: 'PETERLEE'.
Board annotated on the back in pencil: 'Coal being carried in for the last time before auto-bagging in Peterlee late 1950s'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/37