- ‘428. View of approach from south of railway Shotton 12th April 1957’
- [12 April 1957]
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 218 × 335 mm (photograph), 406 × 506 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph of a view of the approach from south of the railway at Shotton. Photograph is mounted on board.
Board stamped on the front: 'Shotton'.
Board annotated on the back in pencil: '505. View of approach from South of railway, Shotton. 12th April 1957'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/40