- Created by
- Robert Adams 1917–1984
- Maquette related to ‘Pierced Horizontals’ 1959, or a brooch
- Circular steel rods with traces of copper plating
- 90 × 37 × 6 mm
- Maquette, perhaps for a brooch, of small lengths of steel rod brazed together, parallel to each other.
- 3D object
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Mrs Pat Adams, widow of the artist, and her daughter Mrs Mary Adams Weatherhead, in 1984 and 1990.
- TGA 8421/3/9
- Personal papers and artworks of Robert Adams TGA 8421 (44)
- Maquettes and 3D objects TGA 8421/3 (12)
You might like