- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert, addressed Euston Hotel, London
- The letter discusses some of his artistic techniques and is illustrated with a drawing.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/101
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
- Letter from Walter Sickert, addressed Euston Hotel, London TGA 9125/5/101
You might like
- literature (not Shakespeare)(2,297)