- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed 26 Red Lion Square, London
- [August–September 1914]
- The letter concerns the war, his news studio and a visit from Wyndham Lewis. The letter is illustrated with a plan of 26 Red Lion Square, London.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/146
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- work and occupations(14,389)