- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Anna Hope Hudson 1869–1957
- Telegram from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson
- 5 June 1911
- The telegram reads 'Reverted quite justifiably to a previous engagement Married I am well and reasonable W S'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/41
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
- Telegram from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson TGA 9125/5/41
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,625)
- work and occupations(14,375)