- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Anna Hope Hudson 1869–1957
- Telegram from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson
- 25 July 1911
- The telegram reads 'Marrying Saturday a certain Christine Angus Jeweller would not take wedding ring back Sickert'.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/43
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
- Telegram from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson TGA 9125/5/43
You might like
- work and occupations(14,393)