- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed Envermeu
- The letter discusses two 'Swiss things' by Nan Hudson at 'A.A.A.', Allied Artists' Associations.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/59
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
You might like
- UK cities, towns and villages(12,755)