- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Unknown person(s)
- Letter from Walter Sickert, addressed 140 Hampstead Road, London
- [c.December 1910]
- The letter discusses prices for his work and mentions Jacques-Émile Blanche has sold some of his work.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/76
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
You might like