- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Unknown person(s)
- Incomplete letter from Walter Sickert, addressed Envermeu
- Date not known
- Ink on paper
- 212 x 270 mm
- The letter is illustrated with a drawings showing how touches work from one sitting to another.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/89
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
You might like