- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed 27 Rue de l’Hôtel de Ville, Dieppe
- [c.August 1914]
- Ink on paper
- 208 × 268 mm
- The letter discusses the war and his painting techniques. The letter is also illustrated with a drawing of a pochade box and screw.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/90
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- named groups(2,822)