- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Ethel Sands, addressed 247 Hd Rd
- The letter discusses a head of Ethel Sands he produced and mentions that he is considering giving his portrait of George Jacob Holyoake to the National Portrait Gallery.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/95
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
You might like