- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Ethel Sands 1873–1962
- Letter addressed to Ethel Sands on advice on line drawing and painting by Walter Sickert
- Date not known
- The letter offers advise on artistic techniques.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/98
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(16,945)
- symbols and personifications(7,289)