- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph showing shop fronts of T.F Hawkins and J.Galley & Sons from outside
- Black and white negative
- 55 x 55 mm
- Probably taken in the east end of London.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- The papers were acquired by the Tate Archive from Janet Henderson and the Henderson family in 1992.
- TGA 9211/9/6/60
- The personal papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 9211 (1,124)
- Photographs TGA 9211/9 (627)
- Photographs of geographical locations by Nigel Henderson TGA 9211/9/6 (473)
You might like