- Created by
- Ernst Schwitters 1918–1996
- Kurt Schwitters 1887–1948
- Letter from Ernst Schwitters to Kurt Schwitters sending him birthday wishes
- 20 June 1947
- Includes the note, 'Not relevant' at the top of the page.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/3/3/28
- Material relating to Kurt Schwitters compiled by his English companion, Mrs Edith 'Wantee' Thomas mostly after the artist's death in 1948 TGA 9510 (139)
You might like
Ernst Schwitters, recipients: Kurt Schwitters, Edith “Wanty” Thomas Letter from Ernst Schwitters to Kurt Schwitters and Edith Thomas (‘Wanty’) about his financial troubles, photography and his Kurt Schwitters’ health23 November 1947
Ernst Schwitters, Eve Schwitters, recipients: Kurt Schwitters, Edith “Wanty” Thomas Letter from Ernst Schwitters to Kurt Schwitters and Edith Thomas (‘Wanty’) about his holiday, his father’s health and his wish for his father to move to Lysaker and Bergmann21 September 1947
- Schwitters, Kurt(165)
- cities, towns, villages (non-UK)(13,311)