Commonly asked questions
Entry to Tate Liverpool is free for everyone with a charge for special exhibitions, with under 16s getting into exhibitions for free.
Free buggy parking is on the Ground Level – please ask at the ticket desk in the main entrance.
You can breastfeed wherever you feel comfortable.
- in the basement next to the standard female toilet
- in the adapted toilet on the 1st floor gallery
- in the adapted toilet on the 2nd floor gallery
Lockers are available and free to use in the basement at Tate Liverpool. We kindly ask that visitors put large bags and rucksacks in our lockers for visitors' personal comfort during their visit and for the safety of the artwork.
- You may be requested to leave briefcases, bags, sticks or umbrellas in the lockers
- If you have a large item or pram which will not fit in one of our lockers, please ask a member of staff in the foyer for assistance