- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph of a sculpture by Eduardo Paolozzi
- [c.21 February 1950–18 March 1950]
- Black and white negative
- 58 × 55 mm
- The photograph was taken at the 'Kenneth King, Eduardo Paolozzi, William Turnbull' exhibition held at the Hanover Gallery, 32A George Street, London.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- The papers were acquired by the Tate Archive from Janet Henderson and the Henderson family in 1992.
- TGA 9211/8/12/7
- The personal papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 9211 (1,124)
- Photographs of family and friends TGA 9211/8 (297)
You might like
- London - non-specific(3,641)