- Created by
- Nigel Henderson 1917–1985
- Photograph of Eduardo Paolozzi working at a window with balsa wood
- June 1951
- Black and white negative
- 55 x 58 mm
- The photograph was taken at 9 Paultons Square, Chelsea.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- The papers were acquired by the Tate Archive from Janet Henderson and the Henderson family in 1992.
- TGA 9211/8/13/5
- The personal papers of Nigel Graeme Henderson (1917-1985) TGA 9211 (1,124)
- Photographs of family and friends TGA 9211/8 (297)
You might like