Create your own clay bouquet inspired by our giant still life plant display. Whether you take your piece home, or leave it on display to inspire others, is completely up to you.
Want to be the first to know about upcoming events for families? Sign up to our newsletter.
UNIQLO Tate Play in partnership with UNIQLO.
Tate Modern's entrance is via the Turbine Hall on Holland Street. There are automatic sliding doors and a ramp down to the entrance.
There are lifts to every floor of the Blavatnik and Natalie Bell buildings. Alternatively you can take the stairs.
- Fully accessible toilets are located on every floor on the concourses.
- A quiet room is available to use in the Natalie Bell Building on Level 4.
- Ear defenders can be borrowed from the Ticket desks.
To help plan your visit to Tate Modern, have a look at our visual story. It includes photographs and information of what you can expect from a visit to the gallery.
For more information before your visit:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +44 (0)20 7887 8888 – option 1 (daily 09.45–18.00)
Visitor numbers are being carefully managed. There are increased cleaning regimes in high use areas, protective screens on desks and counters and hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the gallery.
To help everyone keep at a safe distance we are limiting and managing visitor numbers with tickets. You will be given individual packs or sanitised materials to use at creative workshops. Enhanced cleaning is in place and we’ll ask you to wear a face covering, unless you’re exempt.
When you visit:
- Keep your distance from others
- Follow the one-way route
- Please wear a face covering unless you are exempt
Most importantly, if you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms please stay at home.
For more information take a look through our frequently asked questions.